The State of Health in San Antonio, a Fall Into Health townhall, will be broadcast at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 27 and again at 5:30 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 30. Both will be shown on Channel 9.1.
The show will be broadcast again the following week at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 3 and 8 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 5. These broadcasts also will be on Channel 9.1.
Host Randy Beamer talks with health experts about vital issues facing San Antonio, including:
- Why guns should be framed as a public health issue
- Why mental health isn’t what most people perceive it to be
- How health entities are working to establish trust
- Why health experts are pushing to expand pre-crisis approaches to mental health and violence
- How San Antonio is still dealing with COVID