KLRN's combined financial statements and supplemental Information.
The IRS Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax, is the annual federal information return filed by charitable organizations that are exempt from income tax. The amounts in these statements are presented in accordance with IRS regulations.
KLRN engages in several activities that are unrelated to its charitable purpose, generally involving the sale of small amounts of excess capacity. KLRN pays income tax on any earnings derived from these activities with Form 990-T, the Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Return.
- September 2017 (PDF)
- APTC Council Programming Policy and Responsibilities (PDF)
- 2019 Local Content and Service Report (PDF)
- The CPB Annual Financial Report (PDF)
Federal Communications Commission
- KLRN Diversity Statement and Policy (PDF)
- 2019 KLRN Annual Report on Diversity (PDF)
- 2018 KLRN Annual Report on Diversity (PDF)
- 2017 KLRN Annual Report on Diversity (PDF)
- 2016 KLRN Annual Report on Diversity (PDF)
- 2015 KLRN Annual Report on Diversity (PDF)
- 2014 KLRN Annual Report on Diversity (PDF)
KLRN is PBS. No one else does what we do.
We get kids ready to learn and we give you opportunities to explore the world around you. We are America’s largest classroom, we turn your living room into the nation’s largest stage for the arts, and we provide a trusted window to the world—and have for over 50 years. Spend some time with us.
Memorials & Tributes
Your contribution to the KLRN Endowment Fund, Inc., either in memory of a loved one or in honor of a special friend or occasion, is a perpetual gift that will help provide for the future of KLRN public television for generations to come. The principle remains untouched, and only a small percentage of earnings on the principle is distributed to the station.
To make a gift, contact Lauren Esquivel at email@example.com or call her at (210) 208-8446. You may also call the station at (210) 270-9000 and ask for Lauren.