Early voting for the city election starts Monday, and on the ballot is an $850 million bond proposal, the largest in city history.
The bond is divided into six propositions that voters will decide on separately:
- Prop 1: Street, bridges and sidewalk improvements
- Prop 2: Drainage and flood control
- Prop 3: Parks, recreation and Open Space improvements
- Prop 4: Library and cultural facilities improvements
- Prop 5: Public safety facility improvements
- Prop 6: Peighborhood improvements.
For more information: