Lone Star Emmy award-winning duo Hank & Emma Faye are back with an all-new half-hour special! Hank & Emma Faye: It's Cool to be Kind teaches children social emotional intelligence, sign language, and how to play and interact with others who have disabilities.
Don't miss the premiere, Friday, August 25 at 9:30AM. Watch on-air (channel 9.1) or online at klrn.org/live, and the PBS App. Generous support for this program on KLRN is provided by the TND Family Foundation.
Additional air dates and times include:
- Saturday, August 26 at 7AM
- Sunday, August 27 at 9AM
- Friday, September 1 at 6:30AM
- Monday, September 4 at 9:30AM
- Friday, September 8 at 6:30AM
- Tuesday, September 19 at 12:30PM
- Thursday, September 28 at 9:30AM
Watch on-demand at KLRN's Video Player HERE.
Learn more about Hank & Emma Faye and watch previous episodes of Hank & Emma Faye Sign of the Day HERE.