Antiques Roadshow coming to San Antonio
Last Updated by
KLRN is thrilled once again to host Antiques Roadshow in San Antonio, this time being held on the grounds of the beautiful McNay Art Museum. The announcement was made in November 2018, and here is everything you need to know:
- The recording will happen on April 27, 2019 at the McNay Art Museum in San Antonio.
- Admission is free, but tickets are required **THE ONLINE LOTTERY CLOSED ON FEBRUARY 11, 2019.
For FAQ, please click here.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING:
Volunteers play a key role in the success of an ANTIQUES ROADSHOW visit and many people are excited to be a part of the action. Please be aware that this event is very physical and requires walking and/or standing for long periods of time. Below is information that you need to know if you are interested in donating your time:
- Minimum age is 18
- At check-in all volunteers must show a government-issued photo ID
- All positions require standing or walking throughout the 12-hour event.
- All positions must be able to attend from 6AM - 6PM on April 27 at the McNay Art Museum
- All volunteers MUST ATTEND a training session on Friday, April 26 from 4PM - 6PM. If you are unable to attend this training, you will not be allowed to volunteer for the event.
To sign-up as a volunteer, click here. By signing up, this does not secure your spot as a volunteer at this event. If you are selected to represent KLRN as a volunteer at this event, you will be notified by a member of the KLRN team in late February 2019 to provide you with next steps and more information.
In addition to San Antonio, the ANTIQUES ROADSHOW 2019 tour will visit Phoenix, Arizona on April 16; Sacramento, California on May 13; Fargo, North Dakota on June 1; and Winterthur, Delaware on June 18. Produced by WGBH Boston, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW is seen by up to eight million viewers a week.