Combined Financial Statements and Supplemental Information
The IRS Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax, is the annual federal information return filed by charitable organizations that are exempt from income tax. The amounts in these statements are presented in accordance with IRS regulations.
KLRN engages in several activities that are unrelated to its charitable purpose, generally involving the sale of small amounts of excess capacity. KLRN pays income tax on any earnings derived from these activities with Form 990-T, the Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Return.
- September 2014 (PDF)
- APT Council Programming Policy and Responsibilities (PDF)
- 2017 Local Content and Service Report (PDF)
- The CPB Annual Financial Report (PDF)
- FCC Form 388 DTV Quartery Activity Station Report (04/08) (PDF)
- FCC Form 388 DTV Quartery Activity Station Report (07/08) (PDF)
- Ownership Report For Noncommercial Educational Broadcast Station (PDF)
- KLRN Diversity Statement and Policy (PDF)
- 2016 KLRN Annual Report on Diversity (PDF)
- 2015 KLRN Annual Report on Diversity (PDF)
- 2014 KLRN Annual Report on Diversity (PDF)