Win a stunning, state of the art television!
Donate to KLRN online by May 31 and you are eligible to win a brand new 65-inch Sony 4-K Ultra HD TV courtesy of our friends at Bjorn's Audio Video. Think about it … 65 inches! Can you get your arms around that?
KLRN TV Sweepstakes Official Rules
- No purchase or other monetary consideration is necessary to enter or to win. A DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SEE RULE 5 TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A PLEDGE.
- Prize Description: The prize is a Sony XBR-65X850B. Prize will ONLY be issued to the sweepstakes winner and cannot be transferred to anyone else. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance, including any taxes, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The approximate retail value of this prize is $4,499.99. KLRN reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of KLRN. KLRN reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by KLRN. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of KLRN which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, KLRN reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, KLRN reserves the right to award prize based on the entries received before the problem began.
- Eligibility: The sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents who reside in Texas within the KLRN broadcast area - Texas Residents Only. Winner must be at least 18 years old. Employees, officers, and directors of Alamo Public Telecommunications Council dba KLRN, KLRN Endowment Fund, Inc., and employees of the City of San Antonio and their respective family members and persons living in the household of such persons are not eligible to enter.
- To Enter: One entry per person, per household. Individuals who go online to www.klrn.org, to make a contribution will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes. Individuals can elect to enter the contest without making a contribution by emailing email@example.com and emailing your name, address, city, state and zip code, day & evening telephone number (including area code), date of birth and e-mail address. You can also enter by mailing your name, address, city, state and zip code, day & evening telephone number (including area code), date of birth and e-mail address to KLRN, PO Box 9, San Antonio, TX 78291-0009. A DONATION DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. KLRN will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, or late entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or KLRN. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. All entries become property of KLRN and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by KLRN in its sole discretion, and KLRN reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes submission period starts at midnight (CST) on February 28, 2014 and ends at midnight May 31, 2014 (“Submission Period”), and all entries must be submitted before the expiration of the Submission Period. As a condition for entry, you agree to release, waive, indemnify, and otherwise hold harmless KLRN and all other persons associated with KLRN from any liability associated this sweepstakes and its prize to the fullest extent of appropriate state or local laws.
- Winner Selection: Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. One Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. On June 09, 2014 a participant will be randomly chosen by KLRN from those who confirmed their eligibility, availability, and interest and they will be notified of their selection via email, mail, or phone, in the manner of preferred communication specified by the KLRN TV Sweepstakes primary contact. The potential prizewinner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and return same, properly executed, to KLRN PO Box 9, San Antonio, TX 78291-0009 within seven (7) days following attempted notification. Failure to respond to the information requests or otherwise timely comply with all rules and requests from KLRN, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will void award by the potential prizewinner. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify KLRN in writing at KLRN PO Box 9, San Antonio, TX 78291-0009 if the entrant changes his or her e-mail or postal address. Entrants agree that KLRN has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this sweepstakes and that all decisions of KLRN are final and binding. KLRN is not responsible for errors of any kind that may limit your ability to participate in the sweepstakes. Acceptance of the prize constitutes winner’s consent to use his/her likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purpose without additional compensation. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Limitations on Liability: KLRN shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond KLRN’s sole control. KLRN shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the retail company or any other persons providing any of these services.
- Winners List: The name of the prizewinner may be obtained after the sweepstakes ends by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: KLRN, PO Box 9, San Antonio, TX 78291-0009. All requests must be received within six (6) months following the end of the sweepstakes. Requests received after December 09, 2014 will not be honored.
- Rules Request: For a copy of the Official Sweepstakes Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: KLRN, PO Box 9, San Antonio, TX 78291-0009. All requests must be received by the end of the sweepstakes. Requests received after June 9, 2014 will not be honored. This sweepstakes is offered only in Texas and is governed by the laws of the State of Texas. All claims relating in any manner to this sweepstakes or to any submission must be resolved in the federal or state courts of Bexar County, Texas.
- Sponsor: KLRN is the sole sponsor of the KLRN TV Sweepstakes. The decisions of KLRN regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. KLRN will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes.