KLRN offers a broad reach throughout South Central Texas. Through TV, online and event sponsorship opportunities, KLRN can deliver your message to a large, highly desirable audience.
Partnering with KLRN Connects You to Viewers
Partnering Equals Results
When you partner with KLRN, you have the daily opportunity to tell viewers — successful, educated and active — that you value programming that teaches, inspires and broadens horizons, as well as entertains. It also demonstrates that you share a commitment to an organization that serves the local community. Our viewers build a strong connection to you as a KLRN partner, and it’s a connection that often results in our viewers supporting your business.
- Delivers Return on Your Investment
- Builds Brand Loyalty & Trust
- Cultivates Clients and Consumers
- Shows Your Good Corporate Citizenship
Associate Your Company with Matchless Trust
PBS’ commitment to use media for the public good has earned the trust and respect of the American people. PBS ranks #1 in public trust for the eighth consecutive year.
No other media company is more dedicated to our viewers, democracy and our culture than PBS. KLRN welcomes all to explore the worlds of science, nature and history, shares multiple perspectives and invites audiences to experience the arts in ways that may not otherwise be possible. PBS viewers feel that companies that support public television have a commitment to quality and excellence.
- 73% of PBS viewers said PBS sets the standard of quality for television.
- 57% of PBS viewers agree that underwriters are usually industry leaders.
Source: 2006 PBS-commissioned Harris Interactive study
Expand Your Reach
Your target audience can view PBS without subscribing to cable or satellite.
KLRN reaches 410,346 households daily, including multicultural communities, families, kids, teachers and active and engaged Texans.
KLRN is simply the best way to reach:
- Opinion Leaders
- Decision Makers
- High Income Households
- Educated Citizens
Click here to view KLRN's DEMOGRAPHICS (pdf)
A partnership with KLRN is much more than traditional advertising. It is a marketing opportunity that allows you to align your brand with the high impact programs we air. Each year, hundreds of organizations reach millions of viewers through their support of public television.
A KLRN partnership package offering program-specific sponsorships and/or run of schedule sponsorships can be tailored to complement your marketing goals and to help ensure that you reach your target audience. Edited from an existing spot or created fresh by KLRN’s professional producers, your on-air recognition will be broadcast to nearly three million viewers in 410,346 households throughout 30 South Central Texas counties.
- High quality, award-winning programming
- Uncluttered environment allowing your message to stand out
- Category exclusivity
- Desirable hard-to-reach audience who are educated, active, affluent and engaged in our community
- Association with the PBS name
Click here to view KLRN's CREATIVE GUIDELINES (pdf)
To take advantage of this unique and valuable marketing tool, please contact Nicole Groves at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chelsea Silvas at email@example.com. You can also call 210-270-9000.
KLRN event sponsorship provides the opportunity for on-air promotion and personal contact with potential customers while making a highly visible contribution to the local community.
As a KLRN event sponsor you:
- Gain valuable exposure to a desirable audience
- Benefit the local community
- Help KLRN continue its mission to “enrich the lives of people throughout South Central Texas” through quality programming and services
Annual Event Sponsorship
San Antonio Wine Festival
February | Avg. Attendance 3,000
Kerrville Wine Tasting
September | Avg. Attendance 200
Laredo Wine Tasting
April | Avg. Attendance 200
Blazing Gavels (Live Televised Auction)
June | 30 county broadcast
Spring & Fall | Avg. Attendance 200
For more information on how to promote your business or organization with KLRN, please contact John Costello, 210-270-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
PBS Kids Go! Writer’s Contest
Financial Literacy Outreach Workshops
You and your employees are invited to join KLRN on the air every March during the annual Membership Challenge. In recognition of your challenge gift to the station, you will receive frequent mentions of your company on the air, two live interviews with a company spokesperson, underwriting credits for an entire pledge evening, and an opportunity for team building and fun.
General & In-Kind Support
The power of public television can be yours no matter how you choose to support KLRN. You may want to offer an annual gift in support of the station simply because it is a valuable community resource. Or perhaps you are able to provide services to offset our operating expenses. We welcome all types and levels of support and encourage you to become a KLRN Business Partner because you value public television.
The following local community-minded companies who support KLRN and underwrite outstanding programs, series, and special events. We invite you to support those who help KLRN enrich the lives of so many.
On-Air Programming Sponsors
- Alamo Colleges (College Call-in)
- Alamodome (Daytime and Primetime Programming)
- Alamo Travel Group (Masterpiece Theater & Rick Steves' Europe)
- American Red Cross (Primetime Programming)
- Arts San Antonio (Primetime Programming)
- Beto's on Broadway (KLRN Create)
- The Bill and Sally McNutt Foundation (Antiques Roadshow)
- Bolner’s Fiesta Products (Texas Aggie Band Show)
- Bracewell & Giuliani, L.L.P. (The Nightly Business Report)
- Carolyn A. Seale (Celebrating Johannes Brahms)
- Catholic Life Insurance (Primetime, News & Lifestyle Programming)
- Catto Charitable Foundation (PBS NewsHour)
- Charles Butt (PBS NewsHour)
- Children's Hospital of San Antonio (NewsHour, Primetime & Children's Programming)
- Comal County Fair Association (Daytime and Primetime Programming)
- Dan A. Hughes Company (Texas Parks & Wildlife) Kelso Foundation (ARTS)
- CPS Energy (PBS Newshour, Nova & This Old House)
- The Ewing Halsell Foundation (Nature, NOVA)
- Guadalupe & Lilia Martinez Foundation (Mariachi High)
- Hoopes’ House (Primetime & Cooking Programming)
- Jefferson Bank (PBS NewsHour)
- Jessie Carolyn Brown Estate Fund (Arts & Music Programming)
- The Jesse H. & Susan R. Oppenheimer Foundation (PBS NewsHour)
- KRTU 97.1 FM (Daytime & Primetime Programming)
- La Prensa de San Antonio (Primetime Programming)
- Laredo Portrait Project (Primetime Programming)
- LareDOS (Primetime Programming)
- The Lee Wilson McMullan Fund of the San Antonio Area Foundation (Curious George)
- Majestic Theater (Daytime & Primetime Programming)
- McNay Art Museum (PBS NewsHour, Primetime & Cooking Programs)
- Montessori School of San Antonio (Children’s Programs & News Programs)
- North Star Mall (Dinosaur George's Museum in the Classroom)
- Opera Theatre San Antonio (Great Performance at the Met)
- Our Kids Magazine (Sesame Street & Saturday Cooking Programming)
- Patty's Sewing Center (Martha's Sewing and various Sewing Programs)
- Phyllis Browning Company (PBS NewsHour)
- Porter Loring Mortuary (Masterpiece and The Lawrence Welk Show)
- The Russell Hill Rogers Fund for the Arts
- San Antonio Area Foundation (Martha Speaks, Shelter Me, News and Primetime Programming)
- San Antonio Federal Credit Union (College Call-In)
- San Antonio Business Journal (Frontline, Nightly Business Report, NOW)
- San Antonio Magazine (Daytime & Primetime Programming)
- San Antonio River Authority (PBS Newshour & Primetime Programming)
- SeaWorld (News, Daytime & Primetime Programming)
- Security Service Federal Credit Union (The Nightly Business Report, Biz Kid$ & Primetime Programming)
- Semmes Foundation, Inc. (Daytime and Primetime Programming)
- Shen Yun Performing Arts (News & Primetime Programming)
- Texas Monthly Magazine (Public Affairs & News Programming)
- Texas Mutual Insurance Company (PBS NewsHour, Washington Week & Primetime Programming)
- Texas Public Radio, KPAC 88.3/ KSTX 89.1 (Primetime Programming)
- Tobin Center for the Performing Arts (ARTS)
- Tony & Mary Anne Crosby (Nightly Business Report)
- University of Texas at San Antonio (College Call-In)
- University of the Incarnate Word (College Call-In, Antiques Roadshow, Masterpiece Theater & Primetime Programming)
- University Health System (Daytime and Primetime Programming)
- VIA (Daytime and Primetime Programming)
- Vollmer Products International (Joanne Weir & Simply Ming)
- Weaver (Nightly Business Report)
- Wells Fargo (Children, News & Weekend Programming)
- Whole Earth Provision (Daytime and Primetime Programming)
- Witte Museum (News, Daytime and Primetime Programming)
- The William & Salomé Scanlan Foundation (PBS NewsHour)
- Wurstfest Association of New Braunfels (Daytime and Primetime Programming)
KLRN KIDS Sponsors
Blazing Gavels Auction
Kerrville Wine Tasting
- Bank of the Hills
- Sheftall's Jewelry
Laredo Wine Tasting
- Falcon International Bank
- BBVA Compass
- Commerce Bank
- Texas A&M International University
- Laredo Energy
San Antonio Wine Festival
Visit sawinefest.com for a complete list of participating restaurants and sponsors.